[sr-dev] are selects documented somewhere?

Jan Janak jan at ryngle.com
Thu Aug 20 15:47:33 CEST 2009

Up-to-date list of implemented selects does not exist, but we once
wrote a tool that can generate such list from compiled SER modules (by
traversing the data structures in modules).

The tool most likely won't work anymore with sip-router code, but we
can try to update it if people think would be a good idea and a good
think to have.

The tool was called ser_objdump and its git import is here:

http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=ser;a=tree;h=refs/heads/master;hb=refs/heads/master

In addition to selects it also produced lists if implemented module
functions, module parameters, and rcp commands. The output of that
tool is what is being searched by the search tool recommended by
Miklos and available on iptel.org site.

  Jan.