[sr-dev] [Kamailio-Devel] [SR-Dev] TLS merge

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Fri Aug 14 14:49:45 CEST 2009

On Aug 12, 2009 at 21:13, M?SZ?ROS Mih?ly <misi at niif.hu> wrote:
> Hi Andrei et al.
> >BTW: for anybody trying to use tls with sip-router: the tls module
> >doesn't yet support the tcp async mode, so if you try to use it make
> >sure tcp_buf_write=no (there are still some changes at the tcp level
> >required for tls async and I haven't finished them yet).
> >
> >Andrei
> >

> May i ask from You about Your plan "Async TLS" ?
> Are You, or any of You working on Async TLS currently?

No, I'm not working on it right now. I'll probably do it later in the
autumn (after the September release) if there's enough interest in it
and something more important won't come up.

I was planning to do it this summer, but lots of merge fixes + holidays
kept me from working on it so far.

> Are any plan to continue and finish the implementation this feature?

Yes, is just that more urgent things keep comming up :-)

Andrei