[SR-Dev] $T_reply_code, any equivalent in sr tm?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Apr 22 11:30:12 CEST 2009

Hi,

i'd like to use the PV $T_reply_code [1] to test my carrierroute configs. This
variable holds in k the numerical result code of the last reply. Is there any
equivalent available in the sr tm as well?

I read in the module README, there is something like 'status'. I've tried to
use this in the module, this obviously not work. Even assigning this to a
temporary AVP does not work.

Apr 22 11:08:00 ca ser: BUG: <core> [cfg.y:2798]: parse error in config file,
line 41, column 19: syntax error
Apr 22 11:08:00 ca ser: BUG: <core> [cfg.y:2798]: parse error in config file,
line 41, column 19: invalid operator, == , != or =~ expected

Is there any other variable available (in sr tm) that holds something like
this?

Thanks,

Henning

[1]