[SR-Dev] what to do if function names differ?

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Apr 21 07:36:24 CEST 2009

Klaus Darilion writes:

 > I prefer README as authoritative source - every feature commit should
 > also add a feature descrption (e.g. do not write long commit messages
 > but write the text into the README and then copy paste it into the
 > commit message)

i agree and also, there should be a common format for readme file source
files.  if i look at modules/tm, it contains:

jh at taimen:/usr/src/orig/sip-router$ ls modules/tm/doc
api.xml  functions.xml	Makefile  params.xml  tm.xml

and if i look at a k derived module, it has:

jh at taimen:/usr/src/orig/sip-router$ ls modules/auth_radius/doc
auth_radius_admin.xml  auth_radius.xml

there is thus need to standardize doc format and have documentation of
all common modules up to data, before we can even dream to announce this
project to users.

-- juha