[SR-Dev] what to do if function names differ?

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Apr 20 13:16:28 CEST 2009

Jan Janak writes:

 > For new code maybe, but I wouldn't be so picky about existing code. I do not
 > want to throw away stuff that already exists just because it is not
 > documented.

yes, i need to soften my position.

undocumented features just makes merge much harder, because it is not
enough to compare readme files.  also, it more or less means that the
party who has not documented its features needs to make the merge,
because that party understands what the undocumented features are
doing.

-- juha