[SR-Dev] moving modules

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Apr 20 11:10:09 CEST 2009

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul writes:

 > > i case of presence, for example, mi cannot be replaced by anything
 > > else, because it depends on other software that is using mi to talk with
 > > presence.
 >
 > If you mean xmlrpc, then it's supported by ser rpc too.

in case of presence, for example, presence modules accepts mi xmlrpc
commands from xcap server.  the protocol (xmlrpc) and the contents of
the messages cannot be changed.  also, there is pua_mi module that
accepts presence mi requests over xmlrpc.

 > I doubt that (I think you mean xmlrpc), but even if that would be the case,
 > we could leave only the strictly required mi functionality.

i don't know what i mean, but the above needs to keep on working.

-- juha