[SR-Dev] git:master: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://jh at git.sip-router.org/sip-router

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Apr 17 12:02:00 CEST 2009

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > I think all is ok. Those are my commits from yesterday to make K default
 > config work with SR. Probably the message is autogenerated, do not know
 > what caused that.

the course of events was like this:

- i edited modules_k/dialplan/dp_repl.c and committed the change.

- then i tried to push the changes, but got an error that jan explained
  was due to that my local repo was not anymore up to date.

- so i went and pulled the up to date version of the repo.

- after that i did the push again and this time it worked ok, but as
  result, an email was send by git that claimed i had done those other
  things too, which was scary.

perhaps it mattered that i did the commit before i did the pull which
brought my local repo up to date.

in svn world i am used to the convention that if i do commit in a
particular directory, it will not affect anything else.  with git looks
like everything i have in my repo gets pushed no matter where i issue
the command.

-- juha