[SR-Dev] [Kamailio-Devel] Shared git Repository Ready

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Apr 16 17:46:31 CEST 2009

On 16-04 18:28, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Jan Janak writes:
>
>  > There are currently three directories with modules:
>  >
>  >   * modules:   This is the directory that contains modules that have
>  >                been merged from both projects.
>  >   * modules_k: This is the directory that contains updated Kamailio
>  >                modules.
>
> after cloning sip-router, i noticed that modules didn't contain that
> many modules.  what needs to be done to get more modules, for example
> lcr, moved from modules_k to modules?

If there is no module with the same name in modules_s then you can move the
module right away with 'git mv'.

If you know that the corresponding SER module is unmaitained and should be
replaced with its kamailio equivalent then you can delete the module in
modules_s with 'git rm' and move the module from modules_k to modules. That's
the case with lcr, I believe.

In other cases we can move modules from modules_s and modules_k to modules
once we merge them.

  Jan.