[SR-Dev] first kamailio module ran on the sip-router core

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Thu Nov 20 21:36:01 CET 2008

siputils is the first kamailio module that did succesfully run on
sip-core.

I did only 2 small changes:
- added DEFS+=-DKAMAILIO_MOD_INTERFACE to the Makefile
- s/MIN/MIN_int

There are a few modules that would need a little bit more changes, like
everything using core send functions (they changed a bit in ser),
do_action() and build_*, but in all this cases these are minor updates.

More will be compileable as soon as we unify the fixups, but I think the
biggest problem right now is the DB interface (from a module point
of view, we still  haven't unified the config file).

Andrei