[SR-Dev] [Kamailio-Devel] the sip router project

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 16:13:05 CET 2008

Hello,

On 11/04/08 17:05, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
> Hello All!
>
> 2008/11/4, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
>

>>  There is a meeting in Karlsruhe, Germany, on Nov 10, 2008, hosted by
>>  1&1, where the developers and community members have the chance to
>>  discuss and tune the last aspects of the new project. We are looking to
>>  see many of you there:
>>  http://sip-router.org/index.php/meeting/
>>

> Please make announces about such events earlier.

I apologize for this short term, indeed. It was practically impossible
to find a better day, due to travelings and IETF in the middle. It is
why we tried to announced as soon as possible once the date was clear.
Sometimes we just have to do it to happen, also not all devels can make
it, even they are EU.

There will be further meetings, this is the kick start, I am looking
forward for the first release including all features from both projects,
a solid and performant core -- that could be a good party meeting...

http://www.asipto.com