[SR-Dev] operators and variables

Thu Dec 11 22:25:31 CET 2008

Hi Andrei!

Thanks for all this stuff.

IMO . instead of + for strings is fine.

I do not like eq/ne but if this is useful for optimization I can learn ;-)

I would not introduce too much compatibility stuff. If we (Kamailio)
switch to a new core IMO it would be OK to start with clear syntax
avoiding old style syntax which will be removed anyway.

Regarding strings. I think we also could address the NULL issue:
difference of empty string versus undefined string (e.g. an undefined
avp or a not existing pv like $hdr(Foo-Bar-XYZ)).

regards
klaus