[Kamailio-announce] kamailio and sip-router at FOSDEM 2011 - social event

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Jan 19 19:06:55 CET 2011

Hello,

in about two and a half week the annual open source developer conference
FOSDEM (http://fosdem.org/2011/) takes place in Brussels. As in the last two
years we would like to meet here for a social event, probably a dinner on
Saturday evening, 6th February.

This developers already confirmed their participance:

- Daniel-Constantin Mierla
- Marius Zbihlei
- Henning Westerholt

This year we'll also be present in the Open Source Telephony room on sunday
with two talks, "Scaling location services in large SIP networks with Kamailio
from Marius and myself, and "Unifying SIP and Web worlds with Lua (Kamailio)"
from Daniel. Olivier Taylor agreed helping us again in choosing a nice place
for the evening.

Participation at the event is free of charge, everybody pays for its own
expenses. In order to organize a restaurant and do a reservation please send
me a short mail if you would like to attend.

Looking forward to see you in Brussels!

Best regards,

Henning

P.S.: Photos of the 2009 event can be found on the web site:
http://www.kamailio.org/events/2009-FOSDEM/FOSDEM2009-Album/

--
Henning Westerholt - Head of IT Operations Internet Access & Communications
1&1 Internet AG, Karlsruhe, Germany