[Kamailio-Devel] Flags are not visible when processing CANCEL

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri May 22 14:23:57 CEST 2009

Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:

> Hi, using Kamailio 1.5 I've realized that INVITE transaction flags are
> not visible during CANCEL processing, this is:

Well, a CANCEL is a different initial request and therefore a different
transaction, no?   It has the *effect* of canceling an existing
transaction, but is not in itself part of that transaction, I would have
thought, at least in the way that governs the awareness of the
transactional layer in stateful proxies per the RFC.

I could be wrong...

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems