[Kamailio-Devel] Bugs on "kamctl" related to CR??? - Moving from Devel to User List

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Tue May 19 23:47:40 CEST 2009

Hi, Ovidiu

I'm replicating this trade on User list, as You suggested, but take look
on what I had done:

Kamailio-151:/etc/kamailio # kamdbctl reinit kamailio
MySQL password for root:
INFO: Database kamailio deleted
INFO: test server charset
INFO: creating database kamailio ...
INFO: Core Kamailio tables succesfully created.
Install presence related tables? (y/n): y
INFO: creating presence tables into kamailio ...
INFO: Presence tables succesfully created.
Install tables for imc cpl siptrace domainpolicy carrierroute
userblacklist htable purple? (y/n): y
INFO: creating extra tables into kamailio ...
INFO: Extra tables succesfully created.
Kamailio-151:/etc/kamailio # kamctl cr addrt 0 'XXXX'
ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'kamailio.route_tree' doesn't exist
ERROR: cr - SQL Error
Kamailio-151:/etc/kamailio #

and the error/bug persist. Even with a clean DB definition...

Where could the problem be? I understand that it's on the "kamctl"
script, but I can be wrong...

Edson.