[Kamailio-Devel] ERROR in "kamctl ping" ( parse_to: unexpected char [ ] in status 0: <<>> . )

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Tue May 5 19:29:26 CEST 2009

Hi, Guys...

It can sound a little stupid, but remembering that:
  '$' denotes <end-of-line>;
  '\r' denotes the hex 0x0d; and
  '\n' denotes the hex 0x0a

I would advice to suppress the '$' and try over. You should end up with
something like (on a single line):

  CMD="t_uac_dlg OPTIONS \"$1\" \".\" \".\" \"From:
sip:daemon@$myhost"'\r\n'"To:<$1>"'\r\n'"Contact:
sip:daemon@$myhost"'\r\n'"\""

If You try to echo it with "echo -e" it should print the desired command
line.

Edson.

Notice that If You suppress the '$' and