[Kamailio-Devel] [LCR] About ping

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Mar 20 20:48:49 CET 2009

El Viernes, 20 de Marzo de 2009, Iñaki Baz Castillo escribió:
> - In case of failure_route and "next_gw()", is the used gw (failing gw)
> automatically marked as down? (it would be useful so we don't need to
> wait "fr_timer" seconds for each request during "ping_interval").

Unfortunatelly I've checked that this is not true, the gateway is not
automatically set as "offline" when t_relay fails or when "next_gw" is again
called.

Suggestion: it would be really great if "next_gw" automatically sets as down
the previous used gw (since it didn't success). Or perhaps a new
function "mark_previous_gw_offline()" which could be manually called
before "next_gw()".

Opinions?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo