[Kamailio-Devel] Suggestions about LCR

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Mar 20 15:12:03 CET 2009

Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:

 > Hi, I've realized that LCR module require various AVP to be set even if they
 > can be null during runtime, i.e:
 >   rpid_avp
 >   flags_avp

that may be of historical reasons, i.e., at some point policy was that
in roder to avoid errors, all avps that modules use, need to be defined.

 > Also, why fr_inv_timer_avp is required? couldn't it be null so I
 > don't need to store that value into an AVP?

that i have forgotten to remove from lcr module when i moved serial
branching functions to tm module.  i'll remove that as well as
fr_inv_timer and fr_inv_timer_next module params.

thanks for pointing this out.

-- juha