[Kamailio-Devel] kamailio 1.4 crash

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Mar 19 15:28:54 CET 2009

On Thursday 19 March 2009, mayamatakeshi wrote:
> today, our instance of kamailio 1.4 (rev. 5718) crashed in production
> (after just 5 hours of operation).
> I don't know if the development team checks this kind of report, but
> anyway, I'm sending a link to the core dump file (i myself am not able
> right now to make sense of core dump files):
> http://rcpt.yousendit.com/665799163/ead49ff44cb1545ab965ef1c36bb4d59

Hi mayamatakeshi,

thank you for the report. Can you please open a bug report for this on our
tracker: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=139143&atid=743020 ?

The core dump on its one is unfortunally not really useful, you need also the
binaries that belongs to him.

You'll find a page in our wiki with further informations about this core file:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/troubleshooting:corefiles
Can you please generate a backtrace as described here and also add it to the
bug report.

Thanks,