[Kamailio-Devel] Implrementing draft-sparks-sip-invfix-03 (default behaviour)

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Mar 17 23:00:50 CET 2009

I think this gets back to an issue often raised by Bogdan in OpenSIPS
land, which is that the traditional way of doing things with OpenSER is
historically a mix of stateful and stateless relay -- something that has
some unusual and sometimes undesirable repercussions.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems