[Kamailio-Devel] "kamctl fifo wrong_command" should reply Bash error (!= 0)

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Mar 16 12:50:15 CET 2009

On Monday 16 March 2009, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> Hi, if I run:
>
> ~#  kamctl fifo blablabla
>
> I get:
>
> 500 command 'blabla' not available
>
> but $? is 0.
>
> I think the script returned code should be an error (i.e. 1). Opinions?

Hi Iñaki,

sure, this would be great. I also thought about this in the past and spent a
bit time on it. A problem is that the structure of this control scripts are a
bit convoluted. :-) The output is processed by some stages, the kamctl
imports some helper, the actual execution happens in kamctl.fifo, the
helper .base runs this filter_fl (AWK stuff) on the output..