[Kamailio-Devel] [SR-Dev] Status of kamailio modules on sip-router core

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed Mar 11 01:08:38 CET 2009

Perfect.  All the kamailio modules are now listed under:
http://sip-router.org/wiki/devel/kamailio-integration#module_integration_status

I marked the snmpstats module as being in "OK" status.
We should update all the other modules that are compiling with the
"OK" status and fill in the blocking items for the modules that are
not compiling.

As soon as I have new patches, I will submit them to you for integration.

Thank you for your work,
Ovidiu Sas