[Kamailio-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser:[5679] trunk/etc/kamailio.cfg

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 21:10:25 CET 2009

On 03/10/2009 09:55 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>  > Probably different  codes should be returned in case of errors, to
>  > differentiate the behavior in the config.
>
> if tm cannot be fixed before sip-router so that creates a transaction
> and calls failure route in case of all t_relay failures,
what I was saying is that many errors can happen before actually
creating the transaction. And if there is a bad formatted sip message
then the transaction is not created. Without a transaction, failure
route cannot be called.

There will be lot to debate on sip transaction specs and handling.
sr-dev is the right to discuss the future of this one.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com