[Kamailio-Devel] pua_dialoginfo, not notified for terminated call

Eric PTAK eric.ptak.fr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 18:07:22 CET 2009

Hi Klaus,

I first thought of a race condition, but it seems a little bit more
complicated.
After a day of debug, I didn't really progressed. But I've spotted at least
two points :

* first, I don't know why yet, it happens that pua don't get the 200 OK
response to it's publishes whereas it has been received by the core. and so,
the next publish get 412 error.
* second, sometimes, presence_dialoginfo, notify why a version="00000000"
inside the XML...

Regards,

Eric.