[Kamailio-Devel] pua_dialoginfo, not notified for terminated call

Eric PTAK eric.ptak.fr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 17:48:50 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

As the previous issue is now fixed, I'm now facing a new one.

In fact everything goes fine with a simple architecture, with an INVITE
scenarii between two peer with just Kam in the middle.
But the things goes wrongs in our more complex architecture, with an Asterix
on top of Kam and another proprietary element (Mitel).
It happens that the subscriber don't get notified  when the call go in
terminated state.
Doing my research I wondered if it shouldn't be the re-INVITE sent by the
Mitel element which can confuse pua_dialoginfo.
(for exemple Mitel send a re-INVITE to close the stream before sending the
BYE)

So my first question is quite simple : does pua_dialoginfo support re-INVITE
?

Regards,

Eric.