[Kamailio-Devel] [Kamailio-Users] Kamailio (OpenSER) v1.5.0 Released

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Mar 3 10:56:24 CET 2009

On Monday 02 March 2009, Mik Cheez wrote:
> >     * execute SQL queries against multiple databases and access the
> > results in a fast and natural fashion
>
> Has there been any discussion of making a module for FreeTDS?  I'd love
> to use the SQLOPS module, but I'm not a fan of ODBC and Perl still has
> issues with the Sybase driver.
>
> Thanks for the SQLOPS module regardless . . . very cool.

Hi Mik,

i don't remember any discussion about an DB module to connect to sybase
databases. I just read a bit of the freeTDS library documentation [1], looks
good so far. If you've interest in starting an effort for such a driver, i'm
of course happy to provide you some pointers on how this could be implemented
with our API, and also review any code.

[1] http://www.freetds.org/reference/a00275.html