[Kamailio-Devel] devel cycle for 1.5.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 11:28:25 CET 2009

On 01/29/2009 11:59 AM, Johansson Olle E wrote:
> 29 jan 2009 kl. 10.55 skrev Daniel-Constantin Mierla:
>
>> Unless there are voices against freezing, today is the first day of
>> testing phase.
>>
> I don't like freezing weather. Not at all. But frozen code is good.
>
> Congratulations to the dev team to bring us here and let's meet at
> FosDem!

soon I will chose the place to meet at FosDem, meanwhile you can check
for updates at:
http://www.kamailio.org/mos/view/News/NewsItem/FOSDEM-2009---Social-Networking-Event/

> Time to begin testing and documentation checks!

These two are very important, I encourage everyone to start testing,
there are astonishing new features in 1.5.0:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/features:new-in-1.5.x
(the page is not yet updated with last week development, so expect more)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com