[Kamailio-Devel] New multi-protocol IM & Presence gateway module

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Jan 22 11:35:53 CET 2009

On Friday 05 December 2008, Eric PTAK wrote:
> About the license, it was a mistake, here is a new tarball with a
> downgraded GPL.
> For the first year maintenance, my sourceforge username is eptak.
> I let you try up the module then we should discuss about the futur of that
> module.

Hi Eric,

do you want that this module is included in the upcoming kamailio 1.5.0
release? The code freeze for this starts next week, so there is not that much
time left. In order to be able to include this module to the code base, you
need to upload it on our patch tracker [1], and also agree to maintain the
module for one year.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=139143&atid=743022