[Kamailio-Devel] SIREMIS - Web Management Interface for Kamailio (OpenSER)

Elena-Ramona Modroiu ramona at asipto.com
Wed Jan 21 17:01:36 CET 2009

Hi everybody,

I want to announce the launch of SIREMIS Project, aiming to build web
management interface for Kamailio (OpenSER). Later will follow also the
sip-router.org project.

The project was developed so far by Asipto - http://www.asipto.com -
using OpenBiz PHP framework - the target was to make it easier to extend
for non-web developers. Soon, the project sources will be hosted on
sourceforge.net SVN (project name: siremis).

Homepage of the project is:
- http://siremis.asipto.com

The first beta release is available for download and includes the features:
- subscriber, database aliases and speed dial management
- location table view
- dispatcher, prefix-domain translation and least cost routing (lcr)
management
- access control lists (user groups) and permissions management
- accounting records, missed calls and call data records view
- hash table, dial plan table and user preferences table management
- off-line message storage view
- it was tested with MySQL but should support other sql-like DBs

Internal design:
* developed on top of a framework: PHP/Web2.0/Ajax
* XML Metadata driven extensions
* Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture

You can see some screenshots at:
- http://siremis.asipto.com/photos/siremis-screenshots/

For few days, a demo site can be accessed at:
- http://siremis.asipto.com/demo/
- username: admin and password: admin

Download and installation details:
- http://siremis.asipto.com/install/

I hope you will enjoy it and help to extend it. The plan is to release
first stable version more or less at the same time with Kamailio
(OpenSER) 1.5.0.

Your feedback is welcome!

Best regards,
Ramona