[Kamailio-Devel] TM error with -DEXTRA_DEBUG

Torben Friese contact at derfriese.com
Tue Jan 20 18:11:45 CET 2009

Hi Henning,

sorry but I have found another bug in the 1.3.4 regarding the
-DEXTRA_DEBUG option.

In the file utils/db_berkeley/bdb_recover.c

176c176
<       int i = tim2 - tim1;
---
>       i = tim2 - tim1;
391d390
<

It is fixed in the 1.4 tree.

Sorry next time I will provide a real patch, but I am just reading about
whole the sourceforge stuff to get familiar with the rule set and so on.

best regards

Torben