[Kamailio-Devel] [ openser-Patches-1815631 ] small patch to read mysql option-file (my.cnf)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 5 13:29:43 CET 2009

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by henningw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1815631&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
>Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
Hi!

Here is a small patch for the mysql-module that reads options from a [openser] section of my.cnf. (If it exists.)

This could be useful to define e.g. client-side character conversion if necessary. (Using default-character-set=...)

The patch is against openser-1.2.2.

Cheers,
--leo

Date: 2009-01-05 12:29

Message:
Hi Alexander,

similar functionality is now available in the trunk, and will be included
in the next major release (1.5.0) of the server.

Thanks,