[Kamailio-Devel] R: More about URI port and URI parameters when comparing SIP URI's

Zappasodi Daniele Daniele.Zappasodi at seltatel.it
Thu Feb 26 12:20:34 CET 2009

yes, it depends from alias, but it matches also all the IP addresses on which the proxy is connected.
The default behavior is to listen on all the available interfaces on the server, myself is usefull because I can match the SIP URIs with the aliases and all the proxy IP addresses without know and specify them on the alias.
When I have the proxy on a different port it doesn't work with From and To without port because it matches only "proxy_ipaddress:port" and not "proxy_ipaddress".
I must add all the proxy IP addresses without port on the aliases, but I don't know if this is the correct solution and I must change the config file if I add a new interface or if I change an ip address.

regards
Daniele