[Kamailio-Devel] Conversion of kamailio modules

Jan Janak jan at ryngle.com
Wed Feb 25 20:18:18 CET 2009

On 25-02 21:00, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Jan Janak writes:
>
>  > Most of the modules above required some manual changes, but not exteremely
>  > complicated. The biggest issue is extra stuff in kamalio core which
>  > is missing (or present on other modules) in the sip-router core. I
>  > created a new shared
>  > library called libkcore and whenever I find that something is missing in
>  > sip-router, I take it from kamailio and put it in the library.
>
> jan,
>
> did lcr compilation fail due to tm binding or something else?

Yes, due to changes in tm module api.

> regarding kamailio's tm module, i recently added these two functions to
> it:
>
> 	{"t_load_contacts", (cmd_function)t_load_contacts, 0, 0,
> 	                0, REQUEST_ROUTE | FAILURE_ROUTE},
> 	{"t_next_contacts", (cmd_function)t_next_contacts, 0, 0,
> 	                0, REQUEST_ROUTE | FAILURE_ROUTE},
>
> would it be possible to add them also to sip-router tm module?

Yes, I remember we exchanged some emails about this, we can surely add them.

> also domain module was missing from your list.  is it because mi
> commands?

This is again related to tm. Domain module failed to compile because of a the
route type test in uri_host_local. This can be easily rewritten for
sip-router, but I was just too tired to look it up yesterday and thus posponed
fixing the module.

  Jan.