[Kamailio-Devel] cfg scripts bank - inside group dial

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 12:31:46 CET 2009

Hello,

there were many useful hints and examples of how to solve specific needs
or add new features just by config language. However, it is hard to
search and find them back in the archive after a while. Therefore I
created a new wiki page to collect them.

If you see such example flowing on the mailing lists, take it and add it
there or at least set the link to the mailing list post. Here is the page:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/cfg-scripts-bank:main-index

I added first example that adds inside group dial feature. You can group
users by interest and they can call each other using short numbers
instead of entire extension. Check it here:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/cfg-scripts-bank:group-dial

Practically is less than 10 lines, with loading additional modules and
setting the parameters.

Looking forward to your contributions there!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com