[Kamailio-Devel] [Kamailio-Users] SIREMIS v0.9.1 Released

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at iptego.com
Wed Feb 11 17:07:38 CET 2009

Hi,

o Elena-Ramona Modroiu [02/11/09 11:48]:
> Hi everybody,
>
> a new version, 0.9.1, of SIREMIS - the web management interface for
> Kamailio (OpenSER) and SIP-Router.org - is released.
this looks very nice.

Just recently I started with some monitoring support for SEMS
(http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/semsdev/2009-February/003517.html)
The way this works is to push some call related info to the monitoring
module, and access it from the outside via DI functions, e.g. via XMLRPC
(http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/sems/trunk/doc/Readme.monitoring). So you
can get e.g. a list of callids by executing the XMLRPC function
server.listActive(), and get the info for a call with server.get(callid).

At the moment it logs ruri/from/to/application/direction in the core,
for conference application additionally the conference room. To
illustrate, you would get this from the server:
 >>> s.list()
['3c2d4bde0d60-gds81g00uz1n']
 >>> s.get(s.list()[0])
[{'from': '"2 at stefan-lap.office.iptego.de"
<sip:2 at stefan-lap.office.iptego.de>', 'app': 'conference', 'to':
'<sip:35 at stefan-lap.office.iptego.de;user=phone>', 'conf_id': '35',
'ruri': 'sip:35 at stefan-lap.office.iptego.de;user=phone', 'dir': 'in'}]

This is of course extensible, e.g. codec used, call start/end time etc.

Maybe, if we would add a way to monitor SEMS servers from within
SIREMIS, it would give a good opportunity to monitor e.g. conference
bridge, voicemail server, prepaid app, or b2bua (like sbc).

What do you think?

Regards
Stefan
--