[Kamailio-Devel] New module : PURPLE - IM/Presence multi-protocol gateway

Eric PTAK eric.ptak.fr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 11:55:06 CET 2009

Hi Benjamin,

This error happens when you try to compile the module with an old kamailio
version.
The module compiles fine when it has been checked out with kamailio trunk.

If you wanna use it with an oldier kamailio, you'll need to fix
module/pua/hash.h file in order to add the PURPLE_PUBLISH macro :
after
#define DIALOG_PUBLISH 1<<10
just add
#define PURPLE_PUBLISH 1<<11