[Kamailio-Devel] FOSDEM2009 - first remarks/photos

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 18:57:18 CET 2009

Hello,

thanks to Alexandr Dubovikov, a selection of photos from FOSDEM2009 and
Kamailio/SIP Router Meeting are now available at:
http://www.kamailio.org/events/2009-FOSDEM/FOSDEM2009-Album/

Some movies should become available as well.

As for the FOSDEM itself, there were a lot of sessions focusing on
scalability for backends, mainly from MySQL track. There are some
goodies that will help improving performance with 0-lines of code in the
sip servers.

I have been to XMPP interop, although they focused on Voice/Jingle, I
tried the new purple module -- still some  things to sort out and I will
post a resume about this particular case and entire event.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com