[Kamailio-Devel] Kamailio for commerical use

Kavita Rai kavita_rai at livewiremobile.com
Tue Feb 3 07:28:27 CET 2009

Hi,
We also want to use SEMS in our product. The SEMS home page does not provide any information on the license of SEMS.
Any idea on the license under which SEMS would be available. Is it under GNU GPL/ other open source license/ commercial license.

If SEMS is available under the GPL license, then would Kamailio be compatible with SEMS to provide announcement services.

Any information on SEMS would help a lot.

Regards,
Kavita