[Kamailio-Devel] uac_send_req, uac module wrong naming on hp

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 18:34:43 CET 2009

Hello,

On 02/01/2009 06:56 PM, heinz huber wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> i've found a typo on the hp for the uac module. in the example on the hp you're are always talking about the uac_send_req() func, but this func is called uac_req_send() --> kamailio won't start up.

thanks for pointing it. Documentation fixed.
> btw, is there a possibility to create an in-dialog request with this module?
No, not for now. It is not something complex, but then you have to keep
track of the CSeq for the peer and increase it when requests come from
the other side. You can make a feature request on the tracker to have it
in mind for next release -- code is frozen now to release 1.5.0 in
couple of weeks.

>  I thought i could send an INFO and "loop" it back to kamailio. After kamailio received the looped INFO it could replace the call-id and other headers to the one used for a dialog. Is it possible to store dialog credentials (from-,to-tag, call-id, ...) in kamailio?

You can store it in a hash table (see htable module), in a database
(with sqlops module) or track the dialog with dialog module and use
dlg_get() function plus $dlg(...) to access the attributes -- all these
with the development version.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com