[Kamailio-Devel] tobody, nameaddr and parameters

Wed Apr 29 00:51:32 CEST 2009

Alex Hermann wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 April 2009, Klaus Darilion wrote:
>> I guess param.value works only on SIP URIs (= addr-spec).
> There's no such limitation mentioned in the documentation. It just
> mentions a parameter list.
>
>> I would use: $(ct{nameaddr.uri}{uri.param,expires})
> That won't work, because expires is a header parameter, not an uri
> parameter:
>>> 1) TRACE("Contact: $ct");
>>> 1) Contact: "phone_3_0" <sip:phone_3_0 at 172.28.4.105:5060;transport=udp>;expires=3600
>
>>> 6) TRACE("Contact nameaddr uri: $(ct{nameaddr.uri})");
>>> 6) Contact nameaddr uri: sip:phone_3_0 at 172.28.4.105:5060;transport=udp
>

>> Further, consider multiple contacts in a single header
> That would be the next exercise if necessary. For now I can
> assume there's only one.

Hi Alex!

Not sure what you are trying to achieve. I once tried the
transformations and the htable module to have Kamailio working as
outboundproxy. I did lots of contact header manipulations.

Probably it is not bug-free and does not cover all cases, but I use it
and it works.

Config is attached - maybe it can help you, or others.

regards
klaus