[Kamailio-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-2678508 ] Problems in DNS-SRV handling (multiple hosts in the answer)

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Apr 28 12:28:57 CEST 2009

On Freitag, 24. April 2009, Alex Hermann wrote:
> > Below is a patch wich adds some more debugging, and as a bonus, in the
> > last chunk it actually fixes the issue for me. I hereby request that
> > someone familiar with the code checks if I added the increment at the
> > right spot. If it seems right, please apply the last chunk to SVN.
>
> As expected the patch is mangled by SF. Below a correct one.

Hi Alex,

i've attached your patch (with some small whitespace to tab conversions) to
the bug entry. I've got two warnings with this patch:

resolve.c:751: warning: format ‘%p’ expects type ‘void *’, but argument 7 has
type ‘struct dns_val’
resolve.c: In function ‘get_next_he’:
resolve.c:1295: warning: format ‘%p’ expects type ‘void *’, but argument 7 has
type ‘struct dns_val’