[Kamailio-Devel] Can I commit trunk rev5770 (pua_usrloc) to 1.5 branch?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 13:45:26 CEST 2009

On 04/20/2009 01:35 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> 2009/4/20 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
>
>> On 04/20/2009 01:30 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, is it Ok if I commit to 1.5 the changes in rev 5770 of trunk about
>>> pua_usrloc?:
>>>  http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openser?view=rev&revision=5770
>>>

>> yes, please go ahead. Bug fixes must be backported once the were tested.
>>

> ok, it's tested in my dev server and seems to work right.

developer testing is enough for bugs. As personal working procedure, I
leave the patch to trunk for couple of days for fixes when I am not
using the module for the respective functionality in my servers, so I
could get feedback from others. But there is no restriction/policy when
a bug has to backported -- it should happen asap.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com/