[Kamailio-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-2740437 ] PUBLISH authentication is wrong

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Apr 17 13:01:41 CEST 2009

2009/4/17 Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>:
> Klaus Darilion writes:
>
>  > Nevertheless, I think we should find a good default behavior and
>  > document this.
>
> there is the example script.  also, auth module README could have real
> world examples.

I agree, we should focus in improving the modules documentation by
adding more examples and real usage cases.
but first we need to change the default behaviour of automatic realm
selection => no default realm.
Do the developers agree on it? it's an important change since it would
break current configuration scripts.
Also, would it be exported to Sip-router?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>