[Kamailio-Devel] Shared git Repository Ready

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Apr 16 10:02:37 CEST 2009

Folks,

I am happy to announce that we finished the migration of SER and Kamailio
modules into a shared git repository and the git repository is now ready for
everyone to use. You can browse the repository here:

http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=sip-router;a=summary

There are currently three directories with modules:

  * modules:   This is the directory that contains modules that have been merged
               from both projects.
  * modules_k: This is the directory that contains updated Kamailio modules.
  * modules_s: This is the directory that contains updated SER modules.

We have reached a significant milestone on our way towards one common
project. It took a tremendous amount of work to get us where we are now and I
would like to take the opportunity to thank all the people from both projects
who made this possible. I will resist the temptation to list names, because
there are too many of them, it's not necessarily only the people who you see
active on the mailing lists. So here is your "thank you" in big friendly letters:

                           T H A N K   Y O U

There is still a lot of work waiting for us, but it will hopefully be more
exciting and interesting than the migration process itself. There are still
some modules that don't compile, scripts and tools that are missing, and so
on.

But we are on the track and if we keep shoveling coal into the machine, I am
sure the train will get to the "sip-router" station soon, no matter how far
the station may seem now :-).

   Jan.