[Kamailio-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-2763880 ] ERROR:core:receive_msg: no via found in reply - error_route

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 15 04:11:59 CEST 2009

Bugs item #2763880, was opened at 2009-04-15 02:11
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=2763880&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: ver 1.5.x

Initial Comment:
I am getting the following error message in my logs and having a lot of trouble tracking down the source.  One of the major problems is that this error condition does not cause error_route to be invoked.  I get a syslog message, but it doesn't appear that I have any opportunity at the configuration level to catch this condition and respond to it accordingly.

ERROR:core:receive_msg: no via found in reply

I was instructed to open a bug for this issue by Ovidiu Sas on the Kamailio mailing lists.  Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide.

Thanks,
Geoff