[Kamailio-Devel] Serious regressions in 1.5.0 dialog module - or just me?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Apr 8 14:28:30 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 08 April 2009, Alex Balashov wrote:
> > Are you sure that really result is NULL here? I'm not an expert in this
> > dialog code, but i'd think that "value" should be null in profile without
> > value. This is also the condition that is checked here:
>
> I'm positive.  That's the whole mystery.

I compared to some other module logic which also used optional parameters. I
think that the function signature is probably wrong. The optional parameter
should be always the last one(s), as its not possible to ommit a parameter
from the middle of the given list. So instead of

get_profile_size(profile,[value],size) it should be
get_profile_size(profile, size, [value])

Normally the cfg parser can not recognize the semantics of the parameters, i
just gives them in to the fixup function which tries to parse them.