[Kamailio-Devel] [ openser-Patches-1690152 ] Add new RADIUS attributes into auth_radius

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 29 09:20:08 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by juhe
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1690152&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
I prepare patch which add new attributes in RADIUS request generated by auth_radius module.
Here patch-README:

------------ cut here -------------
-- Username -- value of this attribute changed to From URI. This done because Username must be used to get user credentials in accordance with RFC-4590

-- Calling-Station-Id -- new attribute added. Value of this attribute set to From URI (so Username and Calling-Station-Id are equal). This attribute may be useful for many authorization or billing software.

-- Called-Station-Id -- new attribute added. Value of this attribute set to R-URI. This attribute may be useful for many authorization or billing software.

We use this patch on 1.2 release and everything works OK
But I tink that adding functionality allowing add some AVP into RADIUS attributes like extra accounting will be more useful.

Date: 2008-09-29 10:20

Message:
All this can be achieved in trunk (1.5) version of kamailio using
auth_extra module parameter.

Comment By: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (bogdan_iancu)