[Kamailio-Devel] towards kamailio v1.5.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 11:07:10 CEST 2008

Hello,

as we just released 1.4.1 in the latest stable branch, I just want to
give updates on the development version of the project. In less that two
months since 1.4.x release series was branched, lot of new things
happened - new modules and features, code refactoring and fixes.

The outline of the new additions:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/features:new-in-1.5.x

A drafted version of the roadmap is available at:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/roadmap:1.5.x

I take this occasion to ask all developers to add there the new features
already introduced and their plans for 1.5.0 in the above two pages.
There are some features introduced on SVN that are not yet listed in
Dokuwiki, features:new-in-1.5.x. So please, when you add some major
improvement, add a short note about.

As shortcut, those links are hosted on the website page:
http://www.kamailio.org/mos/view/Roadmap/

For a deeper track of all changes you can browse the SVN repository at
Source Forge.
http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openser/

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com