[Kamailio-Devel] RFC: Dialog: Feature-Extensions

Jerome Martin jmartin at longphone.fr
Wed Sep 17 10:09:41 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 09:24 +0200, Klaus Darilion wrote:

> Jerome Martin schrieb:
> > 3/ I use 1.4 now, but I have patches for 1.3 (not ported yet ...) that
> > (quoting from memory) :
> >     . handles REQBYE properly when dialog is in DELETED state
>
> if it is a bug it should be fixed

Honestly, now that I am looking at my patch source, I wonder if this is
really something needed. I did this months ago and unfirtunately did not
document the precise case when it is needed. But do not worry, if I
found one use for it and it is a real-world case, I will eventually find
it again during my testing. If so, will repost and explain, otherwise
please ignore.

> >     . adds an extra_info column in the dialog from an avp (I think this
> > one is now obsolete)
>
> I was asking for this feature recently. I think it is a good feature to
> allow custom/proprietary data linked with dialogs. Is this AVP stored
> only in the structure/DB or is it also possible to retrieve it in .cfg
> script?

For now it is only stored in structure/DB without a way to retreive it.

Jérôme Martin | LongPhone
Responsable Architecture Réseau
122, rue la Boetie | 75008 Paris
Tel :  +33 (0)1 56 26 28 44