[Kamailio-Devel] RFC: Dialog: Feature-Extensions

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 17:18:09 CEST 2008

Hello Carsten,

On 09/16/08 17:58, Carsten Bock wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have some extensions for the dialog module (currently for the
> 1.3-release, but i could also port it easily to SVN-Trunk):
> - in case "tight matching" fails (when using the Record-Route-Parameter
> for in-dialog requests), try to find the dialog based on the
> SIP-Elements in the message

isn't this already integrated, or I misunderstood?

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.4.x/dialog.html#id2467954

> - i've moved the loading of dialogs to the first child (rather than
> during the initialization of the module),

This is good to have, it is fine with me.

> - i'll execute the create_dlg-callbacks when loading from database at
> startup. We do billing based on the dialog module, so we need the
> callbacks, when a dialog terminates... (and the callbacks should also be
> executed, if the proxy was restarted in the meanwhile ;-)

Perhaps this should be controlled via some module parameter. I haven't
developed on top of the dialog module that much and don't know the
compatibility impact, other may have different opinion, though.

> In case there are no objections to these changes, i will port them to
> SVN-Trunk and commit them to the SVN-tree.
>
> Kind regards,
> Carsten

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com