[Kamailio-Devel] RFC: Dialog: Feature-Extensions

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Tue Sep 16 16:58:23 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have some extensions for the dialog module (currently for the
1.3-release, but i could also port it easily to SVN-Trunk):
- in case "tight matching" fails (when using the Record-Route-Parameter
for in-dialog requests), try to find the dialog based on the
SIP-Elements in the message
- i've moved the loading of dialogs to the first child (rather than
during the initialization of the module),
- i'll execute the create_dlg-callbacks when loading from database at
startup. We do billing based on the dialog module, so we need the
callbacks, when a dialog terminates... (and the callbacks should also be
executed, if the proxy was restarted in the meanwhile ;-)

In case there are no objections to these changes, i will port them to
SVN-Trunk and commit them to the SVN-tree.

Kind regards,
Carsten